mardi 22 avril 2008

Dark Blue Satin










If it's on a Chanel fashion-show , we already know that it will become a trend. An there it is Mary-Kate Olsen, Nicole Richie and Zooey Deschanel shined off in some gleaming dark blue satin.
Satin is always great for the evening and if you want to make yourself chic , just take a dress or a jacket or something between that like MK and you are dressed perfectly.
Black always fits great to dark blue, but also another colour like white, grey or red looks good with it. If you have light hair, it's also a great contrast, but dark is nice too just look at the kind of mistic look of Zooey Deschanel.

17 commentaires:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse a dit…

I love dark blue and satin. Hopefully this trend will hit the cheap stores!

Unknown a dit…

i lovee mary-kates version.
shes my favourite :)

Mimi a dit…

I'm not 100% sure about it.My favorite is Zooey Deschanel

Charlotte a dit…

WOW - this trend is really wearable (does this word exist?)...good colour!

Oh...and I'll look for the snake accesory, if there's still one left, I'll tell you! :-)

Anonyme a dit…

I have to admit: I don't like satin - it reminds me of carnival. But silk is great!

Benedicte a dit…

I like the dress in the second picture

Charlotte a dit…

i love this colour, I alreay got my nail lacquer by chanel in satin blue! it's great

Kira Aderne a dit…

wow, wow, wow!!!

love them all!
I really enjoy that new chanel´s tendencie!

a kiss and a hug,
thanks a lot for keeping in touch,
kira

FASHIONKEY a dit…

hey i really love this post! really ispiring! but mk looks like a grandma lol

xx

frankie-lou and tallulah a dit…

i really love this colour... looks great... i especially like nicole's jacket and zooey's dress

hannah a dit…

love it.

frankie-lou and tallulah a dit…

Zooey Deschanel and Mary-Kate look great here.
love the post.
x.

Vilma a dit…

Mary-Kates dress (or coat, wich one?) is really cute, but i don´t think that i would wear something like that by my self... :)

Carolina Lange a dit…

I love dark blue! It's beautiful and easy to wear!

Aisha a dit…

zooey looks so cute!

ediot a dit…

love the second dress- zooooooooey is so cute!

Diana Coronado a dit…

The blue dress with the ballerina skirt... beautiful