lundi 8 décembre 2008

Be Silent For The Coco Chanel Silent Movie




















The debut of Karl Lagerfeld as a director: The Chanel silent movie, he produced for his Paris-Moscow Chanel show. With Edita Vilkeviciute starring Coco Chanel. i have to say that I really like the movie, it's really Chanel - chic, classy and black and white - and as I love Chanel I love the movie. Watch it at http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8#8-fashion-trends
But I have to admit that the Pre-Fall collection wasn't my favourite, there were just a few designs I really liked, the golden tights were great and they gave the collection a touch of christmas (but he isn't a Christmas fan, right?) Anyways I loved them.


 
















I hope you're all having a great pre-Christmas period.
Love Lara

63 commentaires:

Alena a dit…

Tolle Bilder :)

frankie-lou and tallulah a dit…

the gold tights were awesome.
i actually didnt mind the show.
they cant really be worn on a day-to-day basis especially the head pieces however thats the fun of chanel.
my favourite was a dress worn by mariya markina.x

Lil Midget a dit…

Hello! THank you very much for your comment :) wOULD you like to exchange links?

x

sammi-lise ^_^ a dit…

thanks for the lovely comment on bittersweet whim.
I have a love-hate relation with that collection though.

love: gold tights, the leathery pants, the boots, etc.

hate: the headpieces. i feel they are like an add on, and are distracting.

but that is my opinion

oh, and do you want to trade links with me?

fash a dit…

i wonder how the chanel biopic with audrey tatou will compare...it's exciting!

Vintage Lollipops a dit…

It's beyond stunning. xxx

Jillian Hobbs a dit…

who doesn't love chanel! haha

this movie looks enchanting! it's a wonder that you ever came across it! very interesting!

MarionRocks a dit…

There was something about this Paris-Moscou silent movie in this week ELLE French issue, but I didn't know we were able to see the movie on the internet ! Thanks for the link and.. for your comment on my blog :)
I like this pre fall collection, it is warm, colored, chic... It makes me think to the fall winter 08 Gucci collection, but even more beautiful !

effy a dit…

in love with the chemise (L),

Cindiddy a dit…

im gasping for air. i love coco i lvoe chanel!

Anonyme a dit…

she would look perfect in everything she could possibly wear.. oh well, it's life i guess :p

love the pictures :D

Anonyme a dit…

I love the old time pictures! sometimes I think I should've been born in a different time period.

Song of Style a dit…

hope ure enjoying ur christmas shopping!

Hannah Bee a dit…

The third and fourth dresses I liked, the others were kind of iffy. I do agree with you on the tights, they are great! I am in the process of finding some myself.

Andy a dit…

thank you for your comment :)
i posted something new if you want to check it out ;)
-A.

Vera a dit…

beautiful video, absolute pleasure to watch, thank you for sharing!

Miranda a dit…

wonderful stills

Rebeca Muinelo a dit…

i love coco and chanel!

Marian a dit…

hey honey lovely and wonderful stills.no one does it quite like Chanel.lovely blog honey.
muah
marian

Anonyme a dit…

Hello,
Love the blog and absolutely adore Chanel, not just the label but the woman is an icon forever remembered, Karl Lagerfeld does such a great job, it is as if he knows exactly what she would do next.

I am all about chanel, all about women and up and coming designers, stylist in NYC have a look at my website-your support is very much appreciated

http://www.lelamoda.com

Song of Style a dit…

wow, he's directing a movie?
i'm pretty excited about this.

ryder a dit…

yes, karl as a director. the man is very creative only sky is the limit for him.

Charmaine Li a dit…

chanel is simply amazing.. can't wait till it comes out!

Mimi a dit…

I posted about this show a few days ago as well and I felt same way.It was just too much and absolutely not Karl Lagerfelds best work.Though I loved the golden tights and this black white chiffon dress.

See you at 7 ☺

P.S. The film is so classy.

Siska a dit…

ich liebe coco chanel :)

agnes a dit…

i agree... the new collection wasn't his best work for Chanel yet, but i really like the headpiece there. mmm.. perfect.

Lauren a dit…

oh i need to get onto watching that PRONTO!

Petra a dit…

These are such beautiful stills. Coco Chanel is so stunning, so inspirational and talented. this collection made me smile... I'm not a fan of the clothes themselves, but the over-the-top elements and gaudy colours are just so hilariously fantastic :)
xx

TINA a dit…

I love all of the pictures of the silent movie; so inspirational!

As for the collection, I did not love or hate it - some pieces just weren't my cup of tea, while others really stood out and caught my eye.

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion a dit…

beautiful black and white pics!

Lydia O'Connor a dit…

Aaaaaah I REALLY want to see this!
<3 (encyclo)lydia

Carmen Porcel a dit…

I love the first pictures you've published, old fashion pictures look always so elegant ^^

Excuse me, because this is pure spam, but I want to tell you that I'm going to publish a Question&Answer post in my blog and I want your colaboration! Please, visit my blog and ask everything you want! Thank you, Merry Xmas!

Perdoname, porque esto es puro spam, pero quiero decirte que voy a publicar un post de Preguntas y Respuestas en mi blog y me gustaría contar con tu colaboración. ¡Por favor, visita mi blog y pregunta lo que quieras! Gracias, ¡Feliz Navidad!

Ingvild Marie a dit…

hehe, Karl knows how to keep his style;) thanks for posting

Couture Carrie a dit…

Beautiful post! Love those vintage photos!

xoxox,
CC

Merily a dit…

I have to say that I actually really like that collection.

Zoe a dit…

Lovely post! and you're right, the gold tights are amazing.

this is my first visit to your blog, but i'll definitely be back :)

xxx

Wendiva a dit…

there's nothing better than coco chanel...classic & timeless. 2 of the best things in life :)

Katarina Kühl ~ PencilFashion a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Wendiva a dit…

come back sweetie, we miss u!!!

Unknown a dit…

what amazing early photographs of coco chanel! so beautiful thank you for sharing!

Blonde hair, Blue jeans a dit…

i enjoyed so much the movie!

frankie-lou and tallulah a dit…

i love the top banner starring sasha.
is that new?
fabulous.

Pilar a dit…

i really like your blog!
it's fabulous ♥

Anonyme a dit…

You can see my article on This same topic! Very well done blog! I will follow it! If you can leave comments or follow my blog, that would be wonderful!
Thanks!

Madame Dior a dit…

fantastic movie! thanks for the link =]

Kira Aderne a dit…

I can´t wait to see the movie!

a kiss for you!

Elisabeth Moody a dit…

i liked some of it, it wasn't his greatest work, but i liked the third one down.

Secretista a dit…

Too effin fabulous.

Je ne sais quoi a dit…

I read about the Coco Chanel silent movie on the Spanish Vogue..This post reminds me I have to watch it!
Love the golden tights
xoxox

Eva. a dit…

coco=icon

KP a dit…

agreed-Pre-Fall was eh but resort was amazing!

blackandbleu a dit…

i adore your blog!

s'il te plaît,
come visit me at
http://blacketbleu.blogspot.com/

mille bisous!

Anonyme a dit…

Money will be harmful, but it will also save money. We should make good use of money to save people, not to be exploited by money. Rich and powerful people who do not know if the desire is restrained annoyance immeasurable; if we do not bearish fame and fortune, spiritual emptiness nothing inevitable and Ku Huan Yi Zhi immeasurable.
www.cthome.com.tw
www.cthome.com.tw/faq.asp
www.cthome.com.tw/index2.asp
www.loyodo.com
www.loyodo.com/webeip/ht00001/company.asp
www.gokenting.com.tw
www.gokenting.com.tw/index.asp
www.gokenting.com.tw/fukuan.asp

Anonyme a dit…

Money will be harmful, but it will also save money. We should make good use of money to save people, not to be exploited by money. Rich and powerful people who do not know if the desire is restrained annoyance immeasurable; if we do not bearish fame and fortune, spiritual emptiness nothing inevitable and Ku Huan Yi Zhi immeasurable.
www.cthome.com.tw
www.cthome.com.tw/faq.asp
www.cthome.com.tw/index2.asp
www.loyodo.com
www.loyodo.com/webeip/ht00001/company.asp
www.gokenting.com.tw
www.gokenting.com.tw/index.asp
www.gokenting.com.tw/fukuan.asp

Anonyme a dit…

Do the right thing is smart to do should not do is ignorance.

SEO

網路行銷

SEO

網路行銷

Anonyme a dit…

高雄旅遊墾丁旅遊
阿里山旅遊台東旅遊
清境旅遊包車旅遊
高雄一日遊墾丁一日遊
台南一日遊∣觀子嶺旅遊
高雄墾丁WISH計程車(七人座)高雄租車九人座
機場接送一日遊

Anonyme a dit…

高雄旅遊墾丁旅遊
阿里山旅遊台東旅遊
清境旅遊包車旅遊
高雄一日遊墾丁一日遊
台南一日遊∣觀子嶺旅遊
高雄墾丁WISH計程車(七人座)高雄租車九人座
機場接送一日遊

Anonyme a dit…

您想娶到一位勤勞、漂亮、甜美、不愛慕虛榮的美嬌娘,做為您終身伴侶?親密愛人提供大陸新娘、外籍新娘、越南新娘、新娘配對、婚姻介紹、婚姻仲介、未婚聯誼、相親、紅娘配對排約、男女交往、婚友聯誼服務、交友與協助來台、兩岸結婚相關證件辨理等,大陸方面有廣西新娘、婚友仲介、福建新娘、婚友介紹、大陸、廣西新娘、婚姻仲介。

本網站為直營網站,專業經驗,誠信負責,合法保證,全省服務,我們會依照您喜歡與適合的對象、個性類型,來安排聯誼認識,避免將婚姻商品化買賣之商業行為,因為『婚姻』是一輩子的終身大事。

外籍新娘 外籍新娘 外籍新娘
大陸新娘 大陸新娘 大陸新娘
越南新娘 越南新娘 越南新娘
東北新娘 東北新娘 東北新娘
廣西新娘 廣西新娘 廣西新娘
吉林新娘 吉林新娘 吉林新娘
福建新娘 福建新娘 福建新娘
中國新娘 中國新娘 中國新娘

Anonyme a dit…

新彩整形外科診所
整形整形外科隆乳內視鏡隆乳豐胸果凍矽膠雙眼皮割雙眼皮縫雙眼皮開眼頭眼袋隆鼻韓式隆鼻抽脂削骨狐臭、>>>參考網站

Anonyme a dit…

雙眼皮 新彩整形

大陸新娘 高雄租車

中秋禮盒 肉毒桿菌

瑜珈教室 高雄旅遊

保健食品 乳酪蛋糕

台中住宿 墾丁旅遊

整形外科 首頁科技

電波拉皮 歐化廚具

外籍新娘 果凍矽膠

流行服飾 室內設計

汽車旅館 日光花園

法拍屋 隔熱紙

保健食品 乳酪蛋糕

流行服飾 室內設計

汽車旅館 日光花園

法拍屋 隔熱紙

台中住宿 墾丁旅遊

整形外科 首頁科技

電波拉皮 歐化廚具

外籍新娘 果凍矽膠

Wedding registry a dit…

OMG! I love the wearable avant gard collection. Especially the last photo, I so adore it, It looks very elegant, sophisticated and chic. It’s perfect outfit for fall and winter season.

Computer components a dit…

The collection is exquisite. I love every pieces of it. It’s very beautiful.

AMIT a dit…

The photos of the outfit is cool.

lingerie today