dimanche 24 février 2008

The Beige Trenchcoat







Yes , I know the beige trenchcoat is not a new trend , but I think it's such a classy coat, that will never be not trend :) First of all it was the brand label of Burberry , but today you can find them in every shop from every label ( there are great ones at H&M at the moment :) )
I really like the way Peaches Geldof is wearing her trenchcoat not longer than her knees, and looking like a dress... but as we see on Hayden Panettiere it looks also good a way longer.
Kate wore the beige trenchcoat very often in the past, so she brings something new in it with fur , but that's for older ones ( I mean not for youngsters :) )
If you want to get a Sherlock Hollmes touch get yourself a beige trenchcoat :)

8 commentaires:

Marte a dit…

Love the one on Hayden Panettiere!:)

The Clothes Horse a dit…

Hee-hee, I once wrote an essay on the classic trench coat, tracing it's origins from soldiers to its iconic status on Bogart (Casablanca) and Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffanys). Everyone should own one!

Cordie a dit…

i love it on the first girl, although i dont know who she is but she looks lovely. i hate fur! and hayden p.

Linda a dit…

I am in dire need of a khaki/beige trenchcoat...

frankie-lou&tallulah a dit…

love trench coats.
peaches geldof looks great here.
love the bag shes got too.

to cordie: hate hayden too lol.
x.

lara a dit…

Cordie and frankie-lou&tallulah I don't like her too :) But I wanted to show a picture of wearing the trenchcoat longer than the knees :)

Nicole a dit…

i just got one in nylon... not as classic but totally cute

Sol a dit…

I have a real vintage classic beige trench coat...it was my granma's! I abs looove it and match it with almost everyhting but i just like it for rainy days!