samedi 9 février 2008

Quilted Bags ~ I Still Love Them














When we think of quilted bags , we think of the chanel 2.55 and of all the celebs who wear them ... Well here are just some pictures of the Olsens and Nicole Richie, because I think they wear them best , but we know that nearly everyone, who is famous has one . But not only the Chanel is good, every quilted bag is great for spring, in every size and every colour ( I prefer red and black) but that's a matter of taste...
Do you still like them ,like me or do you think they are from yeasterday :)?
I'm always happy about comments ;)

10 commentaires:

Miu Miu a dit…

Haaaachhh quilted bags I don't love them,I adore them.What would I do to get a chanel classic and a marc jacobs stam...?!

Secretista a dit…

I want one!

MaryMary-Jane a dit…

like the bags too but i dont even earn enough in a year to buy a chanel bag but c&a and new yorker, zara (gray and big enough to take it to universiti) are also very nice
ps i bought one in red from new yorker look at my blog if u want

ChiliLady a dit…

they are classic, they will be always en vogue.
Mischa Barton (don't like her that much) carries them around too - and she does it very good way!)

Charlotte a dit…

My favourites are the white Chanel bags - it's perfect for sunny weather...and I have to much dark bags at all!

But YES, I think these bags are great!

frankie-lou&tallulah a dit…

oh the 2.55 is the ultimate, classic and best quilted bag of all... nothing could ever replace it as far as i am concerned... it is uber fantastic... i love it so much!...i need it.. good post!!!

frankie-lou&tallulah a dit…

so p.s... yes! they are timless.

Jessie a dit…

I am dreaming of a black 2.55 every single night.. does anybody know good adresses to buy an original chanel vintage or second hand bag?
i am okay with spending all my money on it ;)

Sol a dit…

The red Chanel Mk has is fab! Classic, timeless and chic!

disa a dit…

A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品,情趣,色情漫畫,情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風